Ashton Consulting (UK) Ltd is an independent IT, Finance, Engineering, Infrastructure, Aviation, HR & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy that specialises in recruitment solutions Worldwide.
We provide both contract and permanent solutions, through our team of experienced Consultants, from entry level to Directors and strategic positions.
Our team is made up of people who have spent many years in either the recruitment industry or the specialised industry itself.
We are based in the heart of Bristol but are very happy to meet with clients all over the UK. We are also happy to travel to meet with our clients in Europe or further at short notice to discuss any requirements, as we also have easy and direct access to all destinations, where many of our clients are now operating.
The company was founded in 2003 in the belief that recruitment is essentially a service industry, however, a certain level of the service element seems to have disappeared from the industry over the past few years.
We understand that it is important to both candidates and clients to be able to speak to the same person, time after time, how else can business relationships be formed?...
All of our consultants work within specific vertical markets and industrys, giving both clients and candidates alike access to a technical market specialist, focusing on project scope and personal requirements in all solutions.
Our areas of expertise include;
- Project Management and Business Analysis
- Development - specifically Java, J2EE, VB, .Net and C/C++
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Hardware - specifically RF Design and electrical engineering
- Database Environments and Architecture
- Oracle, SQL
- Network and Infrastructure Support
- Director-level and Senior Appointments
- Technical Sales
- Certified Pega/PRPC Developers and Architects
- ATG Dynamo/ATG Commerce Developers and Architects
- Business Intelligence
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Data Analytics
Ashton Consulting (UK) Ltd prides itself on being available to both clients and candidates, and aim to always find the right recruitment solution with the best interests of both parties in mind.